Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Sunday, October 24, 2010

a flicker of hope.

Today we stayed home from church again, because of our truck. We normally go every week, but seeing as we don't have a way to get there.... It's kind of nice to just stay home, and not have to go somewhere.

I opened an etsy store, and I haven't sold anything so far. But I want to get the appearance of the store (like the banners, and profile picture) going first, and then list more things. Unfortunately, I don't have any batteries for my camera (just found this out), and my mini sewing machine, so that sets me back a little bit. But in the mean time, I will just work on the crochet projects, and things I can sew by hand.

Also, I might have a job lined up for me at Subway, which would help us out financially SO much. We've had so many car issues, and I have a debt from school that I would love to just take care of. I have less than $2,000 left now, and it would just be nice not to have that hanging over my head. We did the Dave Ramsey thing for a while (except when my husband lost his job, we just got everything deferred so we could eat), and while I agree with him, some of the things are SO hard to do when you hardly make any money. But now we might be able to give to others, and further God's kingdom.

I feel like we're going to get out of this pit, spiritually, emotionally, and maybe financially. We made it out alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment