Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

film school

Today my husband and I are going on a tour of the film school he wants to go to. This has been a dream of his since I've known him (6 years), and hopefully, prayerfully it will happen.

http://www.compassfilmacadamy.com

I really want him to follow his dreams, and make things happen. Personally, I'm proud of him. He's the first in his family to graduate from high school, he works super hard at his job, and he is always trying to be inspired. We watch movie documentaries all the time (me mostly for the makeup ie: monster, blood, Jim Henson-esque stuff), and he interns at our church doing sound, lighting, and graphics. And personally I feel like God wants him to do this (otherwise why would He put the desire in Levi's heart, and open all these doors?)

No comments:

Post a Comment