Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Future house

So for now, I am living in an apartment. It's fine for now, but there are times when I feel stir-crazy (like in the dead of winter), and I want to have a house of my own. Plus, I can't have a cat here, and my parents are taking care of her. Plus, I don't want to feel stressed out like if we did have a baby, we wouldn't have any space really. Someday, I want to live in a house with these features:

1. At least 2 bedrooms (even if we didn't have kids at the time, it'd be nice in case someone needed a place to stay)

2. A yard (that's somewhat private) so I can hang out laundry, actually sit outside without feeling like I'm a bug under a glass

3. Space to have people over...so more than 2 people can sit down at once

4. I want to have a sink, and a chair so I can do haircuts *comfortably* in my house.

5. I LOVE old farmhouses, it would be so sweet to live in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment